Microsoft Excel: AnalyticsEdge Add-In
Posted: August 25, 2017 at 4:32 pm, Last Updated: August 30, 2017 at 1:14 pm
Name: Analytics Edge Add-ins for Microsoft Excel
The Analytics Edge Plug-In for Microsoft Excel allows you to easily pull data in to an Excel spreadsheet. You choose the Google Analytics view that you want to pull data from, the dimensions and metrics you want to see, the date range, segments, etc. that you want to apply, and the plug-in will query Google Analytics and drop the data into your worksheet.
How To Install
- Download the plugin from the Analytics Edge download page.
- Note: this plug-in requires the Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.6.2 or higher.
- Click here to determine which version of the Microsoft .NET framework you are currently using.
- Click here to download Microsoft .NET version 4.6.2. (It works for windows 10, though the page doesn’t say that.)
- Install the .NET framework, if necessary.
- Install the Analytics Edge add-in.
How to Activate the Add-In
- Open Excel.
- Go to the Analytics Edge tab.
- Click the “Register” button. (You have to do this even for the free version. You don’t have to supply an email address.)
- Add a Google account.
How to Use the Add-In
Please refer to the vendor website’s getting started information on using the Analytics Edge Add-In.