The Google Analytics interface has been redesigned to include a new homepage.
More info on the new GA homepage from the Google Analytics Blog
- Mini-reports with links to the associated full reports.
- Can change date range in each mini-report (except for Real-Time report).
- The layout is customized based on your setup. For example, if you have Goals or Ecommerce set-up, the associate mini reports will appear.
- Can easily switch between metrics (users, sessions, bounce rate, session duration).
- Can set time ranges and compare across time ranges. See example of July 4th weekend.
- Can see current users, pageviews per minute, top pages.
- “How do you acquire users?”
- Overview of where your users come from.
Active Users Report
- “How are your active users trending over time?”
- See trend of daily, weekly, monthly users.
Cohort Analysis Report
- “How well do you retain users?”
- See what percentage of your users continue to visit.
- “When do your users visit?”
- What are the ‘busy’ times on the website.
- “Where are your users?”
- “What are your top devices?”
Top Pages Report
- “What pages do your users visit?”
Goal Completions Report
- “How are you performing against goals?”