Location: Enterprise 420a
2) Review of Google Analytics Roll-Up Profile Status - Jan Macario
- The Roll-Up 2.0 Views are still considered in ‘beta’ until we feel that we have a reasonably-complete set of data. These views have been collecting (a subset of) data since Dec 8, 2015.
- We now have all but one college contributing to the roll-up! Volgenau implementation pending.
- Custom Dimension1: Business Unit
- Custom Dimension 2: Unused
The hostname database includes all hostnames so far appearing in the Google Analytics Roll-Up 2.0 views since the start of the new views, as well as any hostnames provided to us by the units.
View the hostname database: https://admissions.gmu.edu/masonHostnames
Miscellaneous hostnames: development sites, googleweblight, translation services, etc.
Identifying new hostnames: notify us when a new hostname is added, or rely on us to notice when we do updates to the database.
Action: please review current list of indexed hostnames and provide any changes.
Question: hdfs.gmu.edu (CEHD or CHSS? Currently being tagged as CHSS.)
This custom dimension has not been implemented yet. It is currently named ‘Business Unit Subgroup’. The intention was to provide a further sub-categorization of business units. The name and purpose can be changed.