Skip to the content
- A new GA property was created for FAVS within the CVPA GA account.
- GA has been implemented on the favs.gmu.edu WordPress website using the Google Analyticator WordPress plugin.
- The favs.gmu.edu implementation includes the 3-tiered roll-up structure. Hits to favs.gmu.edu sends GA data to the favs.gmu.edu GA property, as well as the CVPA roll-up and the Mason roll-up.
- The Sucuri cache can be cleared in order to complete the implementation in a timely manner. Otherwise it takes a few hours to see the changes.
- favs.gmu.edu is indexed under CVPA in the GA roll-up.